This page and its descendants will discuss a major new project for Leo: incorporating the Komodo auto-completion code into Leo.
At present, I know of no external documentation for the OpenKomodo project. Presumably, the source code, augmented by newsgroups, are the primary sources of information. That's good enough for now; the sources contain some excellent documentation.
- Komodo Test Script contains a "flattened" version of the Komodo test script in src/Komodo.leo in Leo's trunk: https://code.launchpad.net/~leo-editor-team/leo-editor/trunk
The documentation for the OpenKomodo project is organized as follows:
- The Big Picture Start your exploration here.
- Komodo Files Documentation of specific files of the OpenKomodo project. This page, and its subsidiary pages, will form the bulk of my documentation.
- Terminology Definition of terms used by the OpenKomodo project, including a few terms that EKR invented as shortcuts. These terms are heavily cross-referenced in this wiki: make sure you understand them all.
- Strategy Plans for learning OpenKomodo.
- Simplifications Ideas for simplifying the Leo version of the Komodo autocompleter.
- Building OpenKomodo How to find and build the sources.
... --edreamleo, Tue, 18 Oct 2011 09:28:27 -0700 reply
This is a test comment.
... --edreamleo, Tue, 18 Oct 2011 09:30:04 -0700 reply
Another test comment. I should get an email.